- Showcasing the best in online maps and mapping.
- New Arctic Ice Thickness Map
- Life Expectancy in the U.S.
- Mapping the spread of the Cordón Caulle volcano ash cloud
- Visualize world flights on a 3D globe
- Socal Networking Map of the World (June 2011)
- Before and after aerial imagery of the Wallow Fire, Arizona
- The Dangers of New York City Traffic
- Explore the Sun with Helioviewer
Tag Archives: Infographic
Which countries produce and consume the most wine? Which wines are the most expensive ? This animated infographic video created by Infographiclabs for 05 will set you straight: Via Visual Loop
On the subject of Yellowstone, our amazing planet has released this great infographic describing the unique geology of the park. Through illustrations and maps it explores the history of the supervolcano and the potential for a massive eruption. Source: OurAmazingPlanet.com
Apple hasn’t revealed global sales figures for the IPad 2 yet, when it does they might look something like this, but with more zeroes on the numbers. The infographic from eBay maps out Apple iPad 2 sales on the auction site, … Continue reading
Visualization designers Mapize have published an interactive website, Forbesboard, mapping all 1,210 dollar billionaires in the world, based on Forbes’ 2011 and 2010 rich lists. The map includes options to filter billionaires by wealth bracket and country. or to simply … Continue reading