- Showcasing the best in online maps and mapping.
- New Arctic Ice Thickness Map
- Life Expectancy in the U.S.
- Mapping the spread of the Cordón Caulle volcano ash cloud
- Visualize world flights on a 3D globe
- Socal Networking Map of the World (June 2011)
- Before and after aerial imagery of the Wallow Fire, Arizona
- The Dangers of New York City Traffic
- Explore the Sun with Helioviewer
Tag Archives: Geoeye
Responding quickly to the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan on March 11, 2011, Google in partnership with satellite operator GeoEye has released aerial imagery taken shortly after the devastating events. Google is providing this information for response organisations to help … Continue reading
Satellite company GeoEye has just released some high-resolution imagery of the protests in Bahrain, taken over Pearl Square in Manama on February 26. The half-meter imagery acquired by the Geo-Eye-1 satellite shows protesters gathered and camped in around the square. … Continue reading