- Showcasing the best in online maps and mapping.
- New Arctic Ice Thickness Map
- Life Expectancy in the U.S.
- Mapping the spread of the Cordón Caulle volcano ash cloud
- Visualize world flights on a 3D globe
- Socal Networking Map of the World (June 2011)
- Before and after aerial imagery of the Wallow Fire, Arizona
- The Dangers of New York City Traffic
- Explore the Sun with Helioviewer
Tag Archives: France
Google goes off-road again in newly released photos taken from the Street View trike, with some impressive panoramas taken inside and around UNESCO listed historic and archaeological sites in Italy and France. The Colosseum in Rome: Emperor Augustus’ palace on … Continue reading
As I’m sure you’ve heard, following a UN resolution to enforce a no-fly zone over Northern Libya, the USA, France and UK have launched air strikes on Libyan radar, missile and communication sites. There are several map related resources providing … Continue reading
Isokron take newly published transport data for Rennes in France, and as way of a thank you to the city put together this impresive visualization (video above). The visualization animates public transport travel times from the town hall to every … Continue reading