- Showcasing the best in online maps and mapping.
- New Arctic Ice Thickness Map
- Life Expectancy in the U.S.
- Mapping the spread of the Cordón Caulle volcano ash cloud
- Visualize world flights on a 3D globe
- Socal Networking Map of the World (June 2011)
- Before and after aerial imagery of the Wallow Fire, Arizona
- The Dangers of New York City Traffic
- Explore the Sun with Helioviewer
Tag Archives: 3D Models
Pix4D, a spin off from Swiss technology institute EPFL, is a new software solution, creating 3D models from 2D snapshots taken by remote control drones. The idea: send a UAV out to capture aerial photos, then upload these images to … Continue reading
Nokia has announced the launch of an impressive new 3D virtual globe – Ovi Maps 3D. The application runs directly in the web browser, through a downloadable browser plugin, integrating with the OVI Maps 2D service. Just like Google Earth … Continue reading