- Showcasing the best in online maps and mapping.
- New Arctic Ice Thickness Map
- Life Expectancy in the U.S.
- Mapping the spread of the Cordón Caulle volcano ash cloud
- Visualize world flights on a 3D globe
- Socal Networking Map of the World (June 2011)
- Before and after aerial imagery of the Wallow Fire, Arizona
- The Dangers of New York City Traffic
- Explore the Sun with Helioviewer
Tag Archives: 1814
UMBC’s Imaging research center is working on a best guess reconstruction of Washington DC in 1814 – the year the British systematically set fire to Government buildings including the then under-construction Capitol and White house. Apparently what started off as … Continue reading