The National Weather Service has published a preliminary map of super-cell tracks from the historic tornado outbreak April 27, 2011. Click the image to see a hi-res version.
- Red indicates confirmed tornadoes rated higher than three on the Enhanced Fujita (EF) Scale. The scale measuring tornado strength.
- Orange tracks are confirmed EF-3 tornadoes.
- Green, confirmed tornadoes at EF-1.
- Black represents non-verified twister tracks.
- Purple paths are from tornadoes classed as significant, but require further surveying by weather service employees.
You can keep updated with the ongoing NOAA survey here.